Monday, August 30, 2010

Neu Projects:

Taking the curl out of two more posters this week, lets get into it


First off is the Trey Anastasio Band poster from the Fox Theater shows in 2006. 
Poster design is by Jay Vollmar. Jay is responsible for many showbills in the Front Range area, although he does posters for shows all over the US and even some Europe dates. For me, Trey band really brings me back to my younger days. I really like the bright colors on this poster too, all the web images show it having more gold/red hues not hot pink and highlighter yellow that I pick up:











Secondly, I'm in the design process on this one:







I love this poster for many reasons, and I feel like it is the strongest design from this year's summer tour. 
Brought to you by Methane Studios. Methane does all of Dave Matthews Band's posters and I really hope Phish commisions them to do more, they just do a solid bang up job. Again, I love this one and am looking forward to incorporate some metallics into the frame/mats to match the poster. 

No comments: